You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Fixed localization of date formats, e.g., \svnToday.
- Fixed bug resulting in wrong date for maximal revision (\svnInfoMaxToday).
- Fixed documentation: the option for using scrpage2 package is called
scrpage. Fixed support for svk.
- Fixed \svnMaxToday and introduced \svnInfoMaxToday as an alternative
name. Improved documentation
- Added option margin for showing version info in the margins of the document
- Added option svk for supporting the keyword expansion of svk
- Added new command \svnMaxToday
- fixed the use of fancyhdr for single-sided documents
- Added \svnInfoMinRevision and \svnInfoMaxRevision together with the
option “revrange”. Also added support for \ in keywords.
- Removed support for LaTeX2HTML and added new command \svnKeyword
for defining arbitrary svn keywords (e.g. $Author:$)
- Added new package options draft, final, eso-foot, and scrpage
- Fixed problem with
_ in file names
- Added support for Id-keywords without owner information
(fixes a bug reported by Uwe Ziegenhagen)
- Added \svnId (suggested by Thomas Weber)
- Removed latex2html build-dependency
- Initial Version, based on rcsinfo from Dr. Juergen Vollmer